Monday, November 15, 2010

Peas and Carrots



Posted by: Teri...

Almost five years ago, I gave birth to the love of my dad's life. Grace Ann is his sunshine, and she can get a smile out of him these days when no one else can. Dad thinks she can do no wrong, and she thinks Papaw is her personal entertainer, so they get along like "peas and carrots", to quote Forrest Gump. I am so thankful that they're close, and I hope she will always remember her early years with fondness.

Here are a few pictures of Papaw and his girl through the years:


























Thank you, Lord, for blessing my daughter's life with such a wonderful grandfather.

1 comment:

  1. Love these pictures! How precious! I know how important grandfathers are. My Papa has been my dad for as long as I can remember. I hung the moon and stars for him...until my girls were born! Ha! Anyway...precious, precious, precious. It makes me so sad to know that my girls will not be close with either of their real grandfathers! What a special relationship that every little girls needs!

    ReplyDelete